Friday, December 22, 2006

And the winner of the best Christmas card goes to.........

....... Claire! Yes, here is the scariest Christmas card ever - I am terrified of this monkey Santa monkey but something draws me to him. If I have nightmares I'll blame it on his toothy grin.

Last night was spent with Jo and Dominic and some friends for a Christmas drink. Much fun! I am in love with Dominic's cat Merlon, he has converted me to cats (usually I think they are freaky) and was sporting a rather jaunty kerchief. I have no idea why, but his kerchief makes me think of him as a feline equivalent of a young Oliver Reed (pre-alcohol days). Do not ask me why!Sadly, I am allergic to him and was rather itchy, so no cats for me.

Back to festive talk. Here are the runners up in my Christmas card competition.


A card from Rae - she is a big Noel fan. And I love her for giving me her favourite card!
The gingerbread man card is made by Jo and is very cute.
The hand-drawn card is my other friend Jo and Dominic. Thanks to Dominic for his lovely Santa sleigh drawing - I love it!

And here is the monkey, keeping an eye on my reindeer. What a bully!










Finally, here is my Christmas log. A rather camp creation that has been in the family for years. I think my Gran made it. I don't attempt to light it - tinsel and flame = burning log + melted house. For now, have a Merry Christmas and I'm sure I'll be back soon.......

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Miso Funky Market