Thursday, November 16, 2006

Butterfinger


Last night I was so involved in my sewing that I forgot I had a tray of beads on my lap. Oops. One move later and hundreds
of beads were scattered over the floor. It looked like Shirley Bassey had suffered a terrible accident with one of her sequined dresses. Trying to be witty, I shouted my Shirley comment through to Lee and he replied 'Has she? What did she do?'. Obviously assuming Shirley Bassey had keeled over onstage and it was being reported on the 6 O'Clock News.
This is the result of having conversations in different rooms. It ends up becoming an argument over a subject you never actually mentioned in the first place. I should have learned years ago from my parents that this doesn't work.
MOTHER: 'Archie, have you fed the dog? '
FATHER: 'Margaret, I'm in the loft, I'll walk her later!' etc, etc.


Anyway, I don't know what was more stressful - trying to pick them up between the floorboard gaps or the fact that they were not organised in their indiviual compartments. I spent a long, long time picking them up. Note the above photograph, I was resting my head. What fun, especially considering I've so much to do for Saturday's MisoFunky craft market! I guess I don't have the Mida's Touch a la Goldfinger, but more of a Butterfinger touch like a shaking alcoholic. Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Miso Funky Market