Friday, July 21, 2006

Baby Bib Mine


I think bibs are very practical and wish they were fashionable (I didn't intend that phrase to rhyme, but hey, I'm a poet...) because I'm always spilling food and drink over my nice clothes. Thankfully, I don't dribble, (as of yet) though I have to eat with a large napkin covering my torso to prevent food spraying my body. If bibs were in use, then eating in restaurants would be less traumatic and I'd have no need for those useless paper napkins that shred and ooze grease after approximately one minute.

I bought a set of plain bibs from Mothercare yesterday and started embroidering straight away. I've chosen a Sublime Stitching pattern and add my niece's name Sophie, in the middle of the banner. I'm ready to start the next baby bib project asap! I've also bought a few plain baby bodysuits too, so less writing, more sewing in the week ahead.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Black said...

Wow that is interesting! I love the title - How i came to wear a bib.

6:20 PM  
Blogger floresita said...

That is so gorgeous - I love how you stitched it! :)

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Miso Funky Market