Monday, April 02, 2007

What have I been up to?

Well folks, sorry for the very very long delay in posting. I had a couple of weeks with stomach problems again, but I'm slowly picking up. I love writing lists, so here's a list of some things I have done since I last posted......

1. Went to a fashion show at Che Camille. As usual, Camille did a fantastic job of organising a professional show and it was great fun. Highlights included Rab and Onnie's clothes and the wonderful 3D photography exhibition by Denis.
2. Had the second part of my story published in Che Camille's 3D edition of the online mag. See it here.
3. Attended Claire's retro style birthday party. Played pass the parcel, the fab MarsBar game and enjoyed sugary drinks and pinks sweets. Oh and I knocked the horse's head off the pinata.
4. Nearly ate a monkey shaped eraser (after the aforementioned party) Lee fed me the "cute monkey shaped sweetie" from the goodie bag as I drove home. It was made of rubber. My teeth marks still remain in the monkey's head.
5. Having great fun organising our wedding! I've spent the last month focusing on the wedding. It's taken up most of my time. In fact, that is why this list is so short. There is lots still to be done but I'm getting very excited. I'll post a picture of our invites once I get a chance. I'm slowly getting RSVPs back and that is always an unexpected surprise. I was reading a book that commented 'the only letters worth reading are those with the address handwritten.' So true.
6. I feel a lot happier and have more motivation now that the clocks have changed. What a difference that one hour makes. And Glasgow was been sunny (though chilly) for a week. Wow!
7. I'm trying to compile a list of '26 things to do before I'm 27'. I'm 27 in August and I've been inspired by Marceline's list to get cracking with my own. Not long to go.....
8. Re-arranged our living room. I now have a better place for my crafting locker. (I'll post photos of that soon) Oh what a relief to pull out all the tv/video/dvd/playstation leads and sort out the spagetti junction that lurked behind the video. Dust balls were floating all over.
9. Found the joy that is Guitar Hero. For once I can rock on with very little effort. Fave Guitar Hero position? Leg up on the pouffe, guitar tilted upwards. No duck-walking allowed.

I'll be back with more lists and more crafts very soon. I promise. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Miso Funky Market